FREE Floral Fold-over Clutch Purse and Wrist Clutch with any $12.00 order site wide
August 03, 2018
I am certain you have access to fresh water right now. And boy are we spoiled with access to water. In our city there was a major upgrade in the main water supply pipes and in the area where we live, there was no water for about 18 hours. Luckily we were warned about this major repairs so we filled containers with water to see us through the day. Now this was just for the day!! That made me think of all the wonderful qualities water have and how serious we should view water conservation.
· About 6,800 gallons of water is required to grow a day’s food for a family of four.
· In one year, the average American residence uses over 100,000 gallons (indoors and outside).
· Water is the most important resource in the world.
· 1/3 what the world spends on bottled water in one year could pay for projects providing water to everyone in need.
· Unsafe water kills 200 children every hour.
· 70% of the human brain is water.
· 80% of all illness in the developing world is water related.
I am sure you would like to read more about these amazing water facts. Feel free to look at the website 100 Amazing Water Facts You Should Know (I shall add the url at the bottom of the page.) I am sure you are going to appreciate water even more from now on. Happy Stitching Annemarie
September 21, 2018
I can remember growing up in a home where mom cooked wonderful food, some I really loved and some... well not so much. But today I still fondly remember the pleasant times we spent having just a regular meal, as a family. And those trips to the farm where grandma cooked our favorite meals were the best. Her specialty was Cinnamon Dumplings. Oh my, those memories make my mouth water right now. Click the link to a traditional South African recipe. Yet when I think about it, there had to be a lot more than just the food to make family meals part of my food memories.
September 19, 2018
September 19, 2018