Get $12 OFF your Order SITE WIDE * Valid on Orders $24.00+ * Use Discount Code on Checkout: SITEWIDE12
August 03, 2018
I am certain you have access to fresh water right now. And boy are we spoiled with access to water. In our city there was a major upgrade in the main water supply pipes and in the area where we live, there was no water for about 18 hours. Luckily we were warned about this major repairs so we filled containers with water to see us through the day. Now this was just for the day!! That made me think of all the wonderful qualities water have and how serious we should view water conservation.
· About 6,800 gallons of water is required to grow a day’s food for a family of four.
· In one year, the average American residence uses over 100,000 gallons (indoors and outside).
· Water is the most important resource in the world.
· 1/3 what the world spends on bottled water in one year could pay for projects providing water to everyone in need.
· Unsafe water kills 200 children every hour.
· 70% of the human brain is water.
· 80% of all illness in the developing world is water related.
I am sure you would like to read more about these amazing water facts. Feel free to look at the website 100 Amazing Water Facts You Should Know (I shall add the url at the bottom of the page.) I am sure you are going to appreciate water even more from now on. Happy Stitching Annemarie
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 21, 2019
April 24, 2019
A different shape like this CIRCLE make such a difference to an ordinary Cross Body Bag. Try this Fun Project with us!
You Need:1 x Embroidery Design (cut 1" seam allowance, all around after embroidery is done)3 x Contrast Fabric (match the size of your stitched Embroidery Design + 1" )1 x Batting match the size to the embroidery design (for embroidery)1 x Batting match the size to the embroidery design (for the back of the bag)49" (124cm) Webbing
April 12, 2019