Download your Digital Designs Instantly & Get Bobbin Bucks Rewards on all purchases!
August 19, 2022
Think of all the wonderful reasons why you simply have to stitch this Bee Grateful Panel. We want you to succeed, so with these few basic steps you can complete your very own inspirational panel quilt!
The designs will be released as 5 separate projects:
Question 1 : Do I need to purchase the panel to try this design? No, not at all. This design looks just as fabulous on plain fabric. Use the individual designs to create wall art, table runners, placemats or even a tote bag.
Question 2: Is it difficult? No, it is not difficult, but you have to be consistent and follow 3 basic steps: 1. The orientation should ALWAYS stay the same. What do I mean? With the printed panel the name "Bee Grateful by Deb Strain” Print should always face you. Throughout the embroidery project, keep this orientation and DO NOT rotate the panel. 2. Each design includes a printable template. This clearly shows the center of the design as well as the X and Y axis. When you keep to these 3 markers, your design will stitch out well. 3. Prepare before you stitch. Print and cut out the PDF design file. The template will guide you to complete this project successfully.
Ready and excited? Enjoy stitching!
Thread colors used: Marathon Rayon & Polyester Thread
Code 1317 Grey (leaves), Code 2157 Orange (Sunflower), Code 1180 Black (Bees)
1. Printed panel (We used Bee Grateful panel by Deb Strain from Moda Fabrics) size approx. 23” x 45”
3. Prepare your fabric. We used spray starch and ironed the panel to ensure a flat wrinkle free surface. Temporary adhesive spray works well to keep all the layers together.
4. Safety pins all around the outer edge work well for additional securing of the layers
5. We used water-soluble stabilizer.
6. Your stabilizer is hooped and your panel placed on top of the stabilizer inside the hoop. Place the design template to match the print on the panel.
8. Stitch the 1st color stop = a running stitch. When you are happy with your placement, stitch the design or remove the running stitch and reposition your design.
For any questions, you are welcome to use my personal e-mail (below). We look forward to seeing photos of your Panel! Join our Facebook Group where you can share your thoughts on Machine Embroidery and where you will find info on New Designs, Free Designs, Promotions and more. https://www.facebook.com/groups/784435555820469
Happy stitching! Annemarie e-mail: email@example.com
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 18, 2022
November 14, 2022