|Use any of your Favorite Designs to create a QUICK and EASY Mug Warmer. We used the BICYCLE FUN HAPPY DAYS design. This is HOW we did it!|
- Step 1: Measure the circumference of your mug (width) and the height of your mug (height).
- Step 2: Cut felt or fleece to fit this measurements.
- Step 3: Embroider your Favorite design on a different fabric. After your design is done, remove from hoop and cut the fabric (with the design) to the same measurements (as above).
- Step 4: Lay the embroidery face-down on the felt/fleece.
- Step 5: With a straight stitch on your sewing machine stitch all around. Leave a gap to turn your project inside out.
- Step 6: Cut the corners to result in neat corners once you turn the project inside out. Be careful not to cut through your stitching.