September 17, 2019
Follow the instructions carefully – Only one stitch out is needed for this Scissor Pocket!
1. Hoop only the 2-3 layers water soluble stabilizer. Stitch first “default stitch”
2. Cut fabric on fold (thus double this size) as well as 1 x thin batting (the size here indicated)
3. Fold batting inside the fabric (sandwiched) – embroidery adhesive spray will keep all in place. Place this “sandwiched fabric /batting with the folded side to the top of the hoop. Make sure you place the fabric on the indicated line – not over and not short of this line
4. The next zigzag stitch will secure the fabric and batting in place. Stitch the rest of the design.
5. When the design is complete – we will do the same for the BACK.
6. We used a contrast fabric, but you can use the same fabric. Add 1 x layer of fabric (wrong side facing you), 1 x layer batting and again 1 x layer fabric (right side facing you) – All attached to the back of the hoop with adhesive embroidery spray. The contrast fabric will now be secured in the hoop.
7. Remove hoop and cut away excess fabric from back and front of hoop
8. This is what the back should look like.
9. Place hoop back for the penultimate stitching (loop, satin stitch and eyelids) & finally the final satin outline.
10. Remove design from hoop. Cut away all excess water-soluble stabilizer. With sharp scissors cut open the stabilizer in the top area where the scissors will be inserted. BE VERY CAREFUL, NOT TO CUT THROUGH THE BACKPANEL!!! Also cut away the stabilizer in the flap section (with a Q-tip visible water-soluble stabilizer can be removed). Your “In-The-Hoop” Scissor Pocket is finished!
Click on any of the photos to look at our range of Scissor Pocket designs. Please leave a comment or email me at email@example.com
September 25, 2019
Beste Leendert, heel erg bedankt voor je reactie. Ja, dit patroon is beschikbaar op onze website. Het product heet “Summer Scissor Pockets” en u bent van harte welkom om deze link te gebruiken:
Zou ik dit patroon in mijn bezit kunnen krijgen a.u.b
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 28, 2019
My friend Marrilyn emailed me (a little while ago) this beautiful Pillow she made from our Feathers Latte Pillow Quilt Combo.
October 25, 2019
To Make a Pillow which uses the 8*8 Hoop Design You will Need:
How To: Make a Decorative Pillow Sleeve Photo Tutorial
To make the Pillow Sleeve: