1. Hoop 2 x layers water-soluble stabilizer
2. Stitch 1st color stop. Place fabric over the outline and stitch next color stop which will secure the fabric.
3. Stitch the next color stop. The design detail will be stitched. Follow the color chart included in your download.
4. Turn hoop over and place the ribbon toward the top edge. Then place the fabric to cover the design outline.
5. Stitch the next color stop. The back fabric and ribbon will be secured.
6. Cut away the excess fabric from the front section of the design.
7. Cut away the excess fabric from the back section of the design. Take care not to cut away the ribbon.
8. Rear view
9. Front view. Make sure you use match top and bottom thread
10. Turn hoop over. Use adhesive spray to keep ribbon and fabric in place. Cover the design/ribbon for the top design with fabric.
11. Close up view
12. After the top section ribbon and fabric was secured. Remove hoop and cut away excess fabric. Take care not to cut the ribbon.
13. Close up view
14. Stitch the final color stop which is the satin outline. Remove design from hoop. Cut away excess water-soluble stabilizer and your project is complete! Please email me photos of your projects to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to see your creative stitch outs.